We are currently re-enforcing our successful team and inviting highly motivated Indonesian Professionals to join our team:
Manufacture Manager - Plate Fabrication
Role and Duties:
* Operational Attention to Detail: You absolutely understand the importance of detail and operational execution. The company is growing quickly but still operating in a start-up environment. This will require you to involve yourself in the daily duties of ‘getting the small things done' and ensuring all operational details are in order.
* Strong Leadership: You must have had least 5 years of experience in managing people. This will have included motivating and inspiring teams, helping individuals grow and improve, and taking care of all other team-related responsibilities such as performance reviews, goal-setting and conflict resolution. Work together and manage all employees employed at the Workshop and ensure a high level of motivation, discipline and morale is maintained and that individual potential is encouraged and developed where possible and identify any training needs, both on the job and formal, depending on individual circumstances.
* Customer Focused: You believe that customers and their desires are the most important aspect of any business. Our company is driven by heart and soul. We absolutely love our customers and do everything possible to make them feel special. You will be expected to show that you have a passion for great customer experiences.
* Strategic Understanding: Although your day-to-day job will be to enable your people and get the operational stuff right, you must be able to demonstrate that you understand the big picture of the Company
* Prepare mid to long term Workshop operational strategy and plan (e.g. manufacture production, quality, and cost target)
* Lead, direct and control its implementation within all operation, concerning operational safety and environmental sustainability (K3 & Enviro).Ensure all Workshop operations are complies with HSE procedures
Education and Qualifications:
* Degree in an Engineering / Technical discipline
* Having experience in Fabrication industry is a must
* At least 2 years of experience in a similar capacity (Manufacturer Manager – Plate Fabrication)
* High regards towards safety, strong in scheduling and planning workshop activities
* Strong manufacturing background in plate and/or mining equipment manufacturing
* Has the ability to manage all workshop operations daily activity and large workforce
* Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills
* Proficient communication in English & Bahasa Indonesia fluency in verbal and writing is a mandatory
* Willing to be permanently relocate to Batam Island- Indonesia and willing to do business travelling
* Proficient with computer literacy, minimum MS Words, MS Excel and MS Power point, knowledge of maintenance and repair techniques.
* Possess an excellent knowledge of all mechanical and electrical systems, including diagnostic checks, technical inspections and complete workshop repairs on varied heavy and light vehicle fleet vehicles, generators and other mechanical equipment, including Material Handling Equipment.
* Has the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. You will be able to write routine reports and correspondence and able to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
* A detail oriented person, KPI, process driven and highly organized, possess strong leadership and good communication skill
* Ability to fit in to an international dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
Compensation & Benefits:
* Excellent career prospect, attractive remuneration, and best health insurance program and office environment will be offered to the right candidates.
Interested candidates, please send application & recent photograph by clicking Austin Engineering Indonesia.